- You have just the right amount of chemistry. Enough that I recognize the compounds you give me, and can see that all the bonding is correct, but not so much that I need to use my bachelor's degree in chemistry to play.
- I am proud of each of my beautiful creations. Look at what I made, mom!
- Solving puzzles gives me a sense of triumph and accomplishment, at least until...
- You show me where I stand among my peers, which sometimes spurs me to find an alternate solution as good as the best of theirs.
- It's so easy to click next and skip over your TLDR story pages.
- When I make a mistake, you immediately show me exactly where the problem is.
- Defense mode, with its wacky attackers, lasers, and explosions.
- You make me feel like I'm learning something. I think it's something about programming. A friend told me it's just like assembly language (whatever that is).
- You give me two minions to do my work for me. Go, my minions!
- You inspire me as a game designer.
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
SpaceChem, how do I love thee, let me count the ways:
Posted by Gregory Marques at 5:22 PM